Conditions of use. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. CRITERIUM MARKETING has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which CRITERIUM MARKETING apologizes.
- CRITERIUM MARKETING makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. CRITERIUM MARKETING accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in CRITERIUM MARKETING’s websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are © Copyright CRITERIUM MARKETING. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- CRITERIUM MARKETING reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify CRITERIUM MARKETING against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against CRITERIUM MARKETING as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither CRITERIUM MARKETING nor any of its affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. CRITERIUM MARKETING accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by CRITERIUM MARKETING from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The United States of America courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
References to “CRITERIUM MARKETING”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to CRITERIUM MARKETING and its affiliates.
“CRITERIUM MARKETING” is a trademark of Criterium Marketing.
Please send any enquiries by email to email@example.com.